Monday, July 14, 2008

Walk to the park

These are some of the flowers and plants we see on the way to the park everyday:


This bush is covered in these pretty pink flowers. It smells really good too.


This is my new favorite lilly color combo. The evening I snapped this was the last day these lillies looked nice. The next day was a hot one and all the blooms wilted.


I am not even sure what this is, but when I have a yard, I want this little tree, it is sooo cute.


Jack looks up @ these leaves and always says, "Look mom, tree stars"


Jack spotted this lady bug on the walk home from the park the other morning. He was so excited about seeing a lady bug, that is was very old and that it crawled all over his finger. It was the perfect lady bug moment. After a few minutes he relocated the lady bug to a nearby flower patch so it would be safer.

No comments: