Saturday, July 12, 2008

Days 4 & 5 (7-19 - 7-11-08)

Jack and I layed pretty low the last few days. Thursday we had to return the rental car. We picked Randy up for work and I left the rental contract on the counter back @ the apartment. So we just had lunch instead. I mentioned that I had to get gas in the Honda... & Randy told me something really funny. He had to get gas for the first time a few days ago. Keep in mind he has maybe filled gas 4 times in his life. In Oregon they have to pump it for you. He noticed a sign that said, "Please replace nozzle after filling." So he finished up, got his receipt and walked over to tell the attendant he was done and could he help him replace the nozzle... He understood the sign to mean they replace the nozzle between each fill-up. Thank fully he figured out the sign before getting to the attendant. That really was the funniest Randy momement in a long time.

Friday Jack and I hung out around the house. We made lunches and took them to the park to eat (ham rollups, peaches, raisins & a brownie). We ate while a baseball game was on. Then Jack played in the park.

1 comment:

sarah said...

oh randy....that is hilarious