Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 3 (7-9-09)

Jack's favorite things from yesterday:
making dragonflies after story time
the teacher reading me a story
going to the library

Jack's favorite things for today:
going on the hill for story time in the park
looking at the pictures of the big book
playing at the park with mom & dad after dinner

I can't post any pictures from today. There seems to be a problem with the photo editing software I have been using... boo.

Jack and I took it easy today, we hung around the house in the moring. He watched some cartoons while I got our sandwiches ready for stories in the park. Around 1130 we headed over to the park and started munching on our lunch. Unfortunately the PA system the librarian was using stopped working, so we didn't hear very well-- but we are looking forward to next week. The cars came today and Jack and I had fun getting them parked and situated. After dinner we headed off to the park with Randy to do a little before bed time playing.

No comments: