Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jack 7-6-08

Jack's favorite things about today:
Going to Ben & Jerry's for a cone-- (he got chocolate brownie fudge chunk)
Going to the comic book store and getting a Transformer comic book with Dad
Buying new flip flops at Payless

Jack's witty advice for today-- during dinner I was lamenting that I should have gotten the very cute yellow flip flops @ Payless. Jack said, "You know Mom, we can go back tomorrow and buy them for you."

This section brought to you by Jack:
Jack says, "I love Momma & Daddy."

love batteries

Jack's new flip flops... I can't believe I did it-- but apparently we were a little late in purchasing sandals this year.
I promise I did not pose his hands on his hips like that - it is a natural talent
my pedicure from last week with Lynlee

No comments: