Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vancouver Visit

Yesterday Jack and I headed to Vancouver to visit Bethany & Mason. We had a great time and hope they did too. Jack was completely entertained and I sat there and relaxed. I love their front porch and it is my hope to someday have one, it really is an extension of their house. In fact I think I have spent more time hanging out on their porch then in their house.

Jack's favorite things about the trip:
Seeing the girl (Jack met their neighbor, Jenna a very adorable four year old.)
Hopscotching with Mason


Driving his batmobile around last night (this has become a nightly pastime for him)

This week seems like it has gone by pretty quick. Jack started swimming lessons on Monday and they are going very well. He likes his teacher and is doing better in the water. Tonight Jack & I went over to the pool and did a little practice in the water. Tomorrow is the big move day... wish us luck!


Jack hopscotching it up.


Jack running through the sprinkler


Our tootsies enjoying the fantastic morning light in Bethany's spare bedroom.

No comments: