Thursday, July 17, 2008

The last few days (7-15-08 - 7-17-08)

The last few days have been pretty good ones for Jack and I. Tuesday we went to storytime where we learned about bees and got to make a bee craft. Wednesday was storytime in the park, we packed a lunch and ate in the park. We also found a bakery and got some cookies to go with our lunch. Today we ventured to Puyallup wa to visit my old friend Annie. She is living up here and it was great to see her. I don't think Jack knew what to think of her two kids, but they are a lot younger...

Jack's favorite things:
Seeing Uncle Will on Wed night
Playing @ goldsmith park
Going to storytime in the park & @ the library

Seeing Annie today was great. I got caught up on all the gossip from the old crowd and being around another girl was nice for a change.

Tomorrow we head to Portland for the weekend and I am pretty excited to see people other then Jack and Randy. I might runaway to Vancouver for awhile and catch up with Bethany & Mason.

No comments: