Monday, July 14, 2008

714-08

Not much went on today. Jack and I hit Target in the afternoon for a few necessaties. He picked up a batmobile, which he has been wanting since he saw it a few weeks ago and we got some new puzzles to work on.

This evening we made our usual treck to the park. It has become a nightly ritual, after dinner we walk to the park. Tonight I had Randy stop by the coffee shop I had been wanting to try out, and I was so happy that I did. It was seriously one awesome latte. I don't think I will be going to that seattle based franchise across the street again as long as we are in this neighborhood. This place was great. The baristas were all artsy with their foam and there were tons of books and games, like they actually wanted you to hang out there. They have a little library in there were you can borrow books and bring them back. It was great. It is what I remembered coffee houses being like when I first fell in love with them.

Jack's favorite things from today:
Getting to go to the park with his Daddy
Learning to play checkers @ the coffee shop
Getting to play

No comments: