Sunday, July 20, 2008

Portland Weekend

We headed to Portland for the weekend for Wendy's birthday. All in all we had a good time. It was good getting out of town and seeing our family. I was grateful to be around people other then Jack and Randy. I know that might sound bad, but outside of Will I have talked to pretty much a five year old these last few weeks. I really need to find some friends here. Unfortunately for me, it sounds like most of Randy's work colleagues are single, sigh. So single friends... there are some well off nerds on the market here.

Randy filled gas for the 4th & 5th time this trip, he is getting better. At least he is not thinking they need to replace the nozzle after each fill. We had a bbq on Saturday night for dinner to celebrate Wendy's birthday. Sunday on our way back to Seattle we stopped and saw Bethany & Mason for lunch. It was so good seeing them. It is nice to at least be closer to them being up here.

It is also Randy & I's 6 year wedding anniversary today.

I caught Bev & Jack watching TV together on Saturday morning:


Sunday after we got home we headed down to the coffee shop and had a coffee. Here is mine. I felt like I was right out of an episode of Friends with my big coffee cup hangin out playing board games in a coffee house.


Jack's favorite things from our trip:
Seeing my family(Papa, Wendy, Jeff & Grandma)
Outdoor bbq with cake
Spiderman 3 Sorry game @ St. James coffee place with mom & dad

This section brought to you by Jack:
once i loved my mom and wendy
once i loved my dad

No comments: