Monday, July 28, 2008

A moving we will go

I don't have any pictures yet, but we have been moving into our new apartment this weekend. I have been madly trying to get the kitchen all unpacked and am almost there. I have found there is a big difference between an in-town move vs moving to another state... you have to unpack all your stuff at once. There is no leaving certain rooms to the end and getting that stuff later when you are ready for it. Right now I have 100 boxes in our house + our furniture which is making it pretty icky to get around. I think I have about 10-15 boxes done. Hopefully today I will get the rest of the kitchen done and moved onto the bedroom.

We picked up Jack a new bed @ Ikea yesterday. Randy has it almost all the way together. He and Will worked on it last night and it seems as though the Tidd family is evolving. They worked together quite nicely, no yelling @ each other, no swearing & they used their words instead of just pointing or sticking out their hand expecting something.

Here is the bed, I will post a picture when Jack's room is all together.

1 comment:

sarah said...

ooh bunk beds are fun! good thing he has that "tidd head" in case he encounters a little slip up on the ladder.