Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kate 7-6-08

I have discovered something about men... & why they do not have very many shoes. Men are picky. I used to think it was just Justin. Today Randy needed to get new shoes for work-- we went to 4 different places, all with rather similar shoes, and he finally settled on one pair after about an hour and half of looking and lamenting and trying and testing. Something was just a little wrong with each pair until he found just the right ones. After about the 15th pair, it dawned on me-- it must be because they are so discerning in their choices, that is why they only have a few pair of shoes. That must be it.

Me, I walk into any shoe store and I can find if not many at least one pair of shoes that strike my fancy. Like the ones I found today.

My favorite things about today:
Watching Jack sound out 5 simple words for a word search-- he pretty much did it on his own.
After 3 years of searching for the perfect color blue/slate/turquoise bed spread finding it @ Target.
The new coconut 7 layer bar flavor @ Ben & Jerry's-- it is yummy.

No comments: