Tuesday, September 29, 2009

midnight jack advice

Randy shared this little story from last night with Jack this morning. I guess it all happened while I was asleep on the couch.

11:30 Jack walks down the stairs
Jack: (whispering) Hey Dad are you down there?
Randy: Yeah buddy, what's going on?
Jack: Um Dad would please get me a glass of water?
Randy: Sure buddy
Jack: Dad, what time is it?
Randy: It's late, it's 11:30
Jack: Dad, maybe you should think about getting to bed.
Randy: Thanks buddy, I'll go soon. Can I help you to bed?
Jack: Sure Dad, thanks for the water.

I really wish I would have overhead that sweet little conversation. Randy howev did not go to bed until 2:40 when I woke up on the couch and wondered what time it is. Silly software developing husbands.

2 comments:

Jason Appah said...

dude, your husband needs to focus on what matters most...

vidiyah Games!


I miss that guy....

Kathy said...

I can just hear them both. It's those special little moments that just captures it all.