Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its been awhile I know

I know, I know, it has been awhile since I have posted anything new. It seems like once school started for Jack we have been going going going. Jack is doing just awesome at school. He has made some good little friends and is busy learning as much as he can. He can already read! There has been nothing more amaizing to me in this journey in motherhood then watching my little boy read a book, it is the most magical and special thing. I have been volunteering in Jack's class every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. It has been a really rewarding experience, I love getting to see the little kids every time I go in, they all call me Ms. Kristin and are so excited to see me, it is the best self-esteem builder ever.

Jack's favorite things about school so far:
1. Getting to take lunch from home
2. Going to the library and getting to check out books
3. Getting to ride the buss home

Here are a few of my fall favorites so far:





No comments: