Friday, May 8, 2009

mother's day letter

As I was cleaning out Jack's folder for school this morning, I found a letter that I am sure was supposed to wait for Sunday... here is an excerpt from my favorite part:

"Thank you for makeing me a suday with stroberry souse it was very good. Thank you for the choclot strobery too!"

I am sure more is to come, but this morning as we were quickly trying to get out the door. It stopped me in my tracks and made me remember what an awesome little guy I have and motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

2 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

awww what a cute little man! it is strawberry season. anything super yummy on the mothers day menu?

Kristin said...

he's adorable. i am making caramel rolls tonight for breakfast tomorrow and we are staying in tomorrow night - i can't stand going out on mothers day, its always insane. i think we are gonna make pizza with trader joes pizza dough and some leftover oven bbq chicken..